These allow you to increase your tasks and entries, their work is to mask your IP address so that the website would identify you as different people/device, your multiple orders won’t be cancelled!
Residential VS. datacenter proxies, what’s the difference?
There are two different types of proxies and each are allowed or suggested to be used in different purposes (bot, browser spoof, oneclick farmer and more).
DC proxies provide higher speeds however are banned on more sites. Resi sneaker proxies are slower but can be used on almost any site.
For sites that require speed, like Footlocker or Shopify, you should use DC proxies. For sites that expect a queue, like Nike, you should use residential proxies, these allow you to be undetected.
There are two format for sneaker proxies, these do not work differently and depends on the provider:
Pros and cons of Residential proxies
– Less bannable
– You can generate as many proxies you want until your plan runs out of data (usually providers supports dozens of Regions and million of IP)
– You can choose from a larger amount of locations worldwide (different location would have different speed) (depends on provider)
– Static (sticky) or Rotational (rotating) (rotational changes after every request made and sticky remain the same)
– Different plans that allow You to use these data (1/2/5/10GB+) in a defined time (day/week/month/no expiration time) (depends on provider)
– Slower than DC proxies
– Data limited (after your plan ran out of data You are no more allowed to use your proxies, You need to purchase another plan or renew it!)
– Time defined plan (I suggest no expiration time plan so you can use them when You want for much more time).
Pros and cons of Data Center sneaker proxies
– Faster than Residential sneaker proxies
– You can choose from different location (ex.Virginia, Chicago, London) [For example You should use Londons if You are in EU, Virginias if you are in US]
– No data limit (means that You can use as many data as You want with each of them)
– Different plan allows you to use them daily/weekly/monthly (to save money) (also a con)
– Time defined plan (usually if you buy DC proxies you will buy 10 or more proxies, at the end of the month You can renew your plan so that you would use them for another month)
– Easier to be banned (Why? They usually violate terms and conditions of the website that would instant ban them)
Which proxies do I use for what?
Usually Datacenter’s are more advisable to farm OneClicks due to their no limit data but I suggest to follow your provider recommendations, in general you can follow this guide for footsites and more:
– Supreme US: Residential Sticky
– Supreme EU: Residential Sticky
– Nike SNKRS US/EU: Residential Sticky
– Adidas US/EU: Residential Sticky
– BSTN EU: Residential Sticky
– Footsites: Residential Sticky
– Jimmy Jazz: Residential Sticky
– Finishline: Residential Sticky
– Citygear: Residential Sticky
– Shopify Sites: YeezySupply, DSMNY, DSML, Kith, Undftd, Cncpts, Oneness, Packershoes, Palace, etc. – Sticky & Rotating and/or Datacenter
– Kickstore & Kickz.com: Datacenter Proxies – (location: London)
– Footlocker UK/EU: Datacenter Proxies – (location: Mixed Regions) and/or Residential Sticky
– Titolo: Datacenter Proxies – (location: London)
– Net-A-Porter & Mr. Porter: Datacenter Proxies – (location: London) and/or Residential Sticky
– Mesh Sites:
Size? & Size? Previews, JDSports, Hipstore – Residential Sticky
FootPatrol: – Residential Sticky
– One Click (OC) farm: Datacenter proxies (location: near your region)
How to test your proxies
Fogldn is a free and useful software that test your proxies (Residential and Datacenter), it’s very easy to use, simply “IMPORT PROXIES” (copy and paste your proxies) and “TEST PROXIES”, you also can choose the URL where to test them.
“STATUS” shows proxy status (“OK” if the’re working)
“SPEED” shows proxy speed in milliseconds [MS] (how much time the proxy takes to reach the website – less is better)